Day 1: Dublin to Galway
Departs 8.30am. We leave the Fair City of Dublin behind and head out West to Tullamore Dew Whiskey Museum. Learn how Uisce Batha or 'water of life' is made; this stuff will warm the cockles of your heart. We cross the peat bogs of central Ireland as we continue west to Galway, nestled in beautiful Galway Bay. Enjoy a pint of Guinness or two with the locals in one of Galway’s many lively pubs.
Day 2: Inis Mór (Aran Islands)
Travel back in time! We spend a whole day on Inis Mór, the largest of the Aran Islands. The locals are fluent Irish (Gaelic) speakers and you’re free to explore the island and get chatting to them over a pint. 3,000 miles of stone walls await as you walk, hire a horse and cart or rent a bike to explore the island. You can’t miss the awe-inspiring Dun Aonghasa, a 3,000 year old Iron Age ring fort perched on the edge of a 300 foot high cliff. After a tremendous day it’s time to head back to the mainland.
Day 3: Galway to Dublin
We’ll explore the weird and magical world of the Burren, Ireland’s limestone 'lunar' landscape and home to ancient tombs, fairies and leprechauns! Hold on to your hats because next up are the awesome Cliffs of Moher rising hundreds of feet over the Atlantic Ocean. Vertigo sufferers beware! We Arrive back in Dublin at approximately 5.30pm.
- Galway, City of the Tribes
- The Gaelic speaking isle of Inis Mór
- The mighty Cliffs of Moher
- The mysterious lunar landscape of the Burren
- Your fan-feckin-tastic Irish Guide
- All transport around the Emerald Isle
- Accomodation (2 nights mixed dorm)
- Breakfasts (2 hostel breakfasts)
- Transfer and ferry to Inis Mór
- Entry to Cliffs of Moher
- Tullamore Whisky Distillery